¡Escapa al Paraíso: Saint Hubertus Resort, Italia!
¡Ay, Dios mío! ¡Prepárense, porque me voy a lanzar a sumergirme en la experiencia de ¡Escapa al Paraíso: Saint Hubertus Resort, Italia! Y no solo la voy a revisar, la voy a desmenuzar, la voy a acabar! (en el buen sentido, claro). Olvídense de guías turísticas aburridas; esto es pura pasión italiana con sazón de hater y fan a partes iguales. ¡Vamos allá!
¡Escapa al Paraíso: Saint Hubertus Resort – ¡Un Viaje (Des)Organizado por Italia!
¡Atención, buscadores de felicidad y paz… y también, gente que necesita un buen escape!
Primero lo primero: Accessibility (Accesibilidad). Mmm, por lo que he investigado (porque todavía no he ido, ¡pero ya me veo!), ¡Saint Hubertus se preocupa! Facilities for disabled guests están en su lista. Imagino que eso significa rampas, ascensores… pero, ojalá que no me salgan con un "sí, pero"… Ya les contaré al volver. La accesibilidad es crucial, y a veces, la "accesibilidad" en Italia es… interesante.
¡Y ahora, el festín de los sentidos!
Comida, bebida y cachondeo (Dining, drinking, and snacking). ¡Aquí es donde la cosa se pone buena! ¡A la carta, buffet, restaurantes, bar, poolside bar… ¡Parece que te van a dar de comer hasta que explotes!* Ese Asian breakfast me tiene intrigadísima. ¿Sushi para desayunar? ¡Me apunto! Ya les contaré si el Asian cuisine in restaurant cumple mis expectativas (y mi estómago). Necesito saber ¡cuántos postres puedo pedir! ¿Y el happy hour? ¡Ah, el dichoso happy hour! ¡Esperen mi crónica etílica! Me interesa mucho la safe dining setup, con las medidas de seguridad y ¡sanitized kitchen and tableware items!. En estos tiempos, es fundamental.
Una pausa en la cascada de bondades culinarias… He leído sobre la Alternative meal arrangement. ¿Puedo pedir pizza por las mañanas si me apetece? ¡Ya veremos!
Relajación y bienestar (ways to relax). ¡Esto sí me interesa! Pool with view, sauna, spa, massage… ¡Necesito una dosis de Body scrub y Body wrap urgente! Foot bath suena tentador. ¿Me imaginan, flotando en una tina con pétalos de rosa mientras me sirven Prosecco? ¡Ah, la vida! Ya les contaré si el Spa/sauna cumple las expectativas (y si me dejan dormir después).
Un detalle importante: Fitness center y Gym/fitness. ¡Para los culpables de comer tanto, como yo! (Prometo hacer ejercicio… al menos, un día).
De vuelta a la comida, ¡porque no me canso! Breakfast in room ¡Un clásico! ¿Y Breakfast takeaway service? ¡Perfecto para esos días de "no me quiero levantar"!
Limpieza y seguridad (Cleanliness and safety). Importantísimo. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Individually-wrapped food options, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items. Mucha precaución con esto; hoy en día, es crucial. Staff trained in safety protocol. Me da buena espina. Y Rooms sanitized between stays, ¡claro que sí!
Tecnología y comodidad (Internet, Services and conveniences). Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!. ¡Gloria! Y Internet, Internet [LAN], Wi-Fi in public areas,… ¡A conectarse al mundo! Air conditioning in public area, Concierge, Daily housekeeping. ¡Lo básico, pero importantísimo! Food delivery: ¡Un salvavidas para los días de pereza! Cashless payment service – ¡imprescindible!
Para los peques (For the kids). Family/child friendly. Babysitting service… ¡Si viajan con niños, esto es un plus! (Y yo, por si acaso, ¡pido una niñera para mí, que a veces me comporto como una!).
¡Ahora, lo importante: Las Habitaciones! (Available in all rooms)
Air conditioning, Air conditioning in public area… ¡Por fin! Alarm clock, ¡para no perder la hora del desayuno! Bathrobes, Coffee/tea maker, Hair dryer… ¡Lo necesario! Free bottled water, Mini bar… ¡Un básico para el hedonismo! Non-smoking, Separate shower/bathtub… ¡Ojalá la ducha sea grande! Wi-Fi [free]… ¡Repito, gloria!
¡El detalle, el detalle! Additional toilet (¡¡¡POR FIN!!!), Bathtub, Blackout curtains… ¡Importante para dormir la siesta! Extra long bed… ¡Para los que medimos más de 1.60, como yo! Mirror, Reading light, Refrigerator, Seating area, Smoke detector… TV… ¡Netflix, allí voy!
¡Y ahora, la joya (la que me importa a mí)! Room decorations, Sofa, Window that opens… ¡Necesito una ventana con vistas!
Y, por último, lo que no me importa tanto, pero es bueno saber (Servicios y conveniencias). Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Currency exchange… ¡Por si acaso! Elevator (¡indispensable!), Ironing service, Laundry service, Meeting/banquet facilities. ¡Por si quiero organizar una fiesta! (En realidad, no, pero es útil saberlo). Luggage storage, Safety deposit boxes…
¡Y ahora, la pregunta del millón… o más bien, de mi presupuesto!
Pero… ¿y el precio? ¡El gran misterio!
Aquí viene la parte triste: todavía no sé los precios exactos. Depende de la época, del tipo de habitación… Pero, estoy segura de que habrá ofertas, ¡y yo me las buscaré!
¡Y ahora, MI OPINIÓN PERSONAL (Y MUY SUBJETIVA)!
Lo que más me atrae: El spa, la comida (¡por supuesto!), las habitaciones bonitas con vistas, el Wi-Fi gratis (¡¡¡indispensable!!!), las medidas de seguridad (¡ahora más que nunca!)
Lo que me da un poco de "canguelo": La accesibilidad (ya veremos), la ubicación (¿está cerca de todo?), la posibilidad de encontrarme con gente demasiado pija.
¡EN CONCLUSIÓN!
¡Escapa al Paraíso: Saint Hubertus Resort, Italia! suena prometedor. Un lugar para relajarse, comer como dios manda, disfrutar de la vida… y, por supuesto, para contarlo todo en mis redes sociales (¡y aquí, por supuesto!).
¡OFERTA ESPECIAL PARA USTEDES, AMIGOS MÍOS!
¡ESCÁPATE AL PARAÍSO CONMIGO!
¡RESERVA AHORA y recibe un descuento especial! Y para los que reserven a través de mi link (¡que inventaré pronto!), les prometo:
- ¡Una guía MUY personal de Italia! – Con los mejores bares, restaurantes y rincones secretos (¡y los peores también!).
- ¡Una foto mía en el jacuzzi! (¡Si me dejan entrar, claro!).
- ¡Un saludo personalizado en mi próximo vídeo! (¡¡Si me sale bien el vídeo, claro!!).
¡No esperes más! ¡Reserva YA! ¡Y prepárense para "Escapar al Paraíso" con ustedes, con yo! ¡Prepárense, amantes del hedonismo, porque esto promete!
¡¡¡Ciao, bambinos!!! ¡y hasta la próxima reseña… ¡que espero sea desde el jacuzzi!
¡Fuchu Urban Hotel Annex: ¡El Secreto Mejor Guardado de Tokio!Okay, vamos a la Saint Hubertus! Get ready, because this isn't your perfectly-filtered Instagram travel guide. This is real life. And, well, my Italian adventure at the Saint Hubertus Resort? Let's just say it’s been a ride. Buckle up, buttercups…
Saint Hubertus Resort: My Unguided Tour (aka, Stuff That Actually Happened)
Day 1: Arrival Chaos (and the Greatest View of My Life… eventually)
Morning: Ugh. Flying always feels like the worst blend of sardine-can living and air-guitaring to the safety instructions. Finally, we landed in Verona. Okay, beautiful place but I hate those stressful airport navigations. It's always a comedy of errors, me getting lost, me sweating, me trying to understand those darned signs… Found a cab, haggled (badly, I'm sure, but I felt victorious!), and then – the drive. The Dolomites! Oh..my.god. I nearly cried because I forgot my sunglasses and I just wanted to be looking and feeling the beauty. The mountains are majestic, a deep, emerald green in the foreground and then they start melting to gray.
Afternoon: Checked into Saint Hubertus. The registration wasn't perfect. I had some problems which caused a minor meltdown. My Italian? Well, it’s… developing. The staff were lovely, though, and the resort itself is…let say spectacular. Our room – a suite – is ridiculously fancy. Like, I don't know if I belong here. Initially, my emotional reaction was a total mess. And it made me feel insecure. But now I feel like a kid in a toy store.
Evening: Oh. My. Pasta. First meal at the resort’s restaurant. The restaurant is fancy, the wait staff is polite, and the pasta? Divina. I think I might have moaned audibly. I ordered a second plate of it. Didn't care. Just needed to savor it. After dinner, I went outside and the first view of the Dolomites from the resort's balcony made me forget the airplane flight for a moment.
Day 2: Spa'd and Slightly Confused
Morning: Woke up feeling… pampered. The spa! Booked a massage. It was like being kneaded into a cloud. Actually, I think I fell asleep. Woke up drooling. Totally worth it. Then, the pool. Infinity pool, overlooking the mountains. Tried to be graceful. Probably looked like a beached whale. Still, the view again! You'd get tired of it, but, honestly, I can't understand how. The water was slightly cold, but I didn't care.
Afternoon: The Hiking Fiasco. Okay, so, I booked a "gentle" hike. (I'm not exactly a mountain goat.) Well, I'm still confused. It was…not gentle. It was a long climb. I mean, long. The guide was incredibly patient with my huffing, puffing, and constant complaints. After a couple of hours and a little rain, our group finally made it to a mountain peak. I could've cried! But the views were incredible.
Evening: Back to the restaurant. More pasta (duh). More moaning (probably). The wine selection is… overwhelming. I let the waiter recommend something. He gave me a deep red, rich and full-bodied. I think I might have fallen in love with the wine.
Day 3: The Cooking Class (and the Cheese Incident)
Morning: Cooking class! I'm a disaster in the kitchen back home. Like, the microwave is my best friend. This was another adventure. Learning to make pasta from scratch with the chef was awesome, but there were some mishaps. I accidentally dropped a whole batch of dough on the floor. I felt so embarrassed.
Afternoon: The Cheese. Oh, the cheese. We went to a local cheese farm. They make their own cheese. The cheese was amazing. I tried a hard one that had an almost metallic flavor, then I tasted another one that came out. It smelled like a barn, but it was the best cheese I have had in my life. And I ate it. Ate one. I ate two. I kept eating it.
Evening: Tried more of that deep red wine, and, after the cheese, I fell asleep in my chair. Woke up at 3 AM, craving… cheese. Went down to the kitchen, raided the fridge for leftovers.
Day 4: The Search for Tranquility (and Failing Miserably)
Morning: Decided I needed some “me” time. Planned to meditate in the hotel gardens. It was a beautiful plan. I swear it was. But, I got bitten by a bee as I was trying to find a quiet spot. The bee sting was on my nose. I ran to the resort to find somebody to help me. I was crying and my nose was swollen. So…peaceful.
Afternoon: Went to the hotel bar, to get some ice for my nose. There, I met a local and we ended up talking. I forgot my plan to be alone, and I'd be lying if I said I regretted it.
Evening: Last dinner at the resort. I tried to act sophisticated. Failed miserably. Said goodbye to the mountains as I watched the sunset.
Day 5: Departure (and Tearful Goodbyes)
Morning: Packing. Ugh. Goodbye, perfect beds. Goodbye, mountains. Goodbye, pasta paradise. Goodbye, deep red wine. Goodbye, cheese. I'm already making plans to come back.
Afternoon: The drive back to the airport felt incredibly short.
Evening: Back on the plane. Looking out the window. Already missing Italy.
Quirky Observations & Ramblings:
- The resort is full of incredibly glamorous people. I feel like I should wear more makeup, and have some more fancy clothes. I need to feel more glamorous.
- The staff at Saint Hubertus are genuinely kind. They put up with my awful Italian and my general clumsiness.
- I’m pretty sure I gained five pounds. And it was worth every bite.
- I need to learn how to properly hike.
- I need to find a way to live in the mountains.
Emotional Reactions:
- Overwhelmed by beauty. Utterly.
- Exasperated by my own incompetence at times.
- Ecstatic when I ate pasta.
- Sad to leave.
- Amazed at everything.
Final Verdict: Saint Hubertus, you magnificent, chaotic, stunning, delicious place. I’ll be back, hopefully with better hiking boots (and maybe a less clumsy approach to meditation). Ciao!
¡Lianos Village, Grecia: El Paraíso Escondido que Debes Descubrir!1. ¿Qué diablos es Saint Hubertus Resort y por qué debería importarme? (What the heck is Saint Hubertus Resort and why should I even care?)
Ah, Saint Hubertus. It's... well, it's a hotel. But not just *any* hotel. Think: *super* fancy, nestled in the heart of the Dolomites. It's got a Michelin-starred restaurant (more on that later, TRUST ME), a spa that promises to melt your stress away (and maybe your bank account), and scenery that'll make you weep tears of joy (or maybe just from the altitude). Should you care? Look, if your idea of a good vacation involves lukewarm chain hotels and buffet breakfasts, then NOPE. Run. But if you crave luxury, breathtaking views, and a chance to feel *truly* pampered... keep reading. Seriously, I still have dreams about that view. And the coffee. Oh, the coffee...
2. ¿El restaurante es *realmente* tan bueno como dicen? (Is the restaurant *really* as good as they say?)
Okay, listen. I've eaten a *lot* of food in my life. I've choked down questionable airport sandwiches and endured the blandness of countless all-you-can-eat buffets. But Saint Hubertus' restaurant? It's… an *experience*. It's the kind of place where they bring out tiny amuse-bouches that are practically works of art. Where the sommelier knows more about wine than I know about my own grocery list. Where every single dish is a symphony of flavor and texture. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, you'll probably feel slightly intimidated by all the silverware. Yes, you'll probably spend half the evening taking pictures of your food. But WORTH IT. Absolutely, undeniably, worth it. I swear, I’m still trying to recreate that one sauce at home (it's not going well). It's like, a culinary revelation, people. Go hungry.
3. El spa suena genial, ¿alguna desventaja oculta? (The spa sounds great, any hidden downsides?)
"Hidden downsides"? Hmm... Well, let's be real. The robes are luxuriously fluffy, the massage therapists are *magical*, and the indoor/outdoor pools are pure bliss. BUT… I think I managed to splash a small child on my way into the pool while trying to be cool. So, there's that. Also, it’s easy to lose track of time! I went in for an hour-long treatment and (I swear!) emerged three hours later, feeling like a newborn baby. And broke (kidding! ...mostly). Seriously though, allow some extra cash for extra treatments! And maybe a pair of sunglasses... the relaxation blinds you to the financial realities.
4. Vale, ¿y las habitaciones? ¿Son dignas de Instagram? (Okay, what about the rooms? Are they Instagram-worthy?)
Oh, honey, the rooms. They're not just *Instagram-worthy*, they're practically begging for a photoshoot. Think: massive windows, plush beds you could get *lost* in, balconies with those aforementioned jaw-dropping views, and bathrooms that are bigger than my current apartment. My room had a freestanding tub overlooking the mountains! I swear, I spent half my trip just *staring* at the view. And the little details… fresh flowers, chocolates on the pillow, a perfectly curated minibar (that I definitely raided). Honestly, I'd happily sell my kidney for a room upgrade next time. And probably my current apartment, too. The space would make everyone on IG envious.
5. ¿Qué hay de las actividades? ¿Solo comer y relajarse? (What about activities? Just eating and relaxing?)
Ha! You could spend your entire time eating and relaxing (and I wouldn't judge you), BUT there's more. Hiking! Seriously, the Dolomites are a hiker's paradise, with trails for every level of fitness. Skiing in the winter (and, apparently, it's amazing, though I'm a clumsy snowboarder so *absolutely* not experienced to speak of the snow). Biking, exploring charming little mountain villages... It's endless. I, however, spent most of my time perfecting the art of lounging on a sunbed. I'm not proud. But the guilt is worth it for the tan.
Oh! One time I went hiking! I packed all the gear, the boots, the water bottle, the snacks. I even got myself a compass. Then, about ten minutes into the hike, I realized I had no idea where I was going. And I'd left my phone at the hotel. And I panicked. So I turned around. But the view on the walk back was still fantastic, ok?
6. ¿Es Saint Hubertus un lugar para familias? (Is Saint Hubertus a place for families?)
Hmmm... It *can* be. They certainly cater to families, but it's more a couples' or honeymooners' paradise. There's a certain *vibe* of quiet elegance. You might feel a little out of place if your kids are prone to screaming fits at 3 AM (though, let's be honest, who *isn't*?). If you have well-behaved, travel-savvy kids, then sure! But if the idea of a Michelin-starred dinner interrupted by toddler meltdowns gives you hives, maybe consider a different option. I mean, it’s *your* vacation, after all... Just be aware that the serenity is part of the charm. And maybe pack some noise-cancelling headphones, just in case.
7. ¿Alguna queja, por pequeña que sea? (Any complaints, no matter how small?)
Okay, here's a confession: finding a decent coffee shop in the charming mountain villages was tough. I mean, I *lived* on cappuccinos at the hotel (perfection, every time), but sometimes, you just want to wander around and sip your coffee mientras you shop for souvenirs. Oh! And the Wi-Fi in the rooms was… sometimes a little spotty. But hey, at least it forced me to *actually* disconnect and enjoy the view (which, let's be honest, was probably what I needed anyway). And the price? It's not cheap. But you know what? Looking back? Worth it. Every. Single. Penny.